Alarm Monitoring

Alarm Monitoring

PPC Ad

Trustpilot Badge >

Women's Self Defense

Women's Self Defense

Members Online

130 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Free, Unlimited Security Alarm Monitoring (12 months - no contract)  (Read 13282 times)

attikis

• View Profile
Hey, if anyone wants free security alarm monitoring send me a private message. It's free and unlimited for 12 months. No contracts, use your existing alarm system and it won't cost you a dollar.

The reason is it will help us to apply some test load to our monitoring centre.

Basically you just: (1) set up an account, (2) enter a 4-digit Account Code into your alarm system as well as two Toll Free Telephone Numbers for our monitoring service and (3) define your contacts list online.

I can only accept 40 users - so please hurry.

the toss

• Security Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Free, Unlimited Security Alarm Monitoring (12 months - no contract)
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 07:16:30 AM »
40 alarms isn't going to be much of a load test especially when they are just sitting there doing what alarms do.
Newcastle  Aust

You were born with two ears & one mouth.
Listen twice as much as you talk.

filippatrick

• Home Security Guru
    • View Profile
    • Home Security Systems Compared
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 06:00:01 PM »
Wouldn't having a few of your family members call you be good enough for testing?  Free monitoring to "test" seems a little far fetched but maybe it was a good deal and you did a certain number of people.  Not to many company's I know want to hire someone to take free calls.
-FilPatty-
Home Security Industry 8 Yrs

Quarterwave

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 02:59:52 PM »
SPAMMER SCAMMERS

FILLIPATRICK & ATTIKIS

twisted

• Security Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 12:39:04 PM »
This original post by Attikis was a genuine beta-test announcement from several YEARS ago, of limited duration, by an Australian developer for a USA "pay-as-you-go" notification service for alarm systems, with flexible user-configurable rules for detailed notification via e-mail, SMS and phone.   I helped test in the USA and the service was rolled out in USA and maybe Australia at the same time.   It was interesting that a phone-line-only alarm system could send SMS and e-mail notifications with few limits by this DIY service. 

So it was not a staffed "central monitoring station" service.

Attikis was not spammer nor scammer.  I think they do not operate a local service in the US any more, and they still offered service in Australia a year ago.

Don't know anything about Fillipatrick.