Products on

Alarm Monitoring

Alarm Monitoring


Trustpilot Badge >

Women's Self Defense

Women's Self Defense

Members Online

127 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Z1100e Power Transformer question  (Read 3286 times)


  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Z1100e Power Transformer question
« on: January 16, 2011, 02:22:19 PM »
I need to replace the power transformer that plugs into the wall. Does anyone know what a good replacement brand and/or part number is? I can't find one with the same specs as the one that I'm replacing and I'm not sure if it needs to be exactly the same.

Here are the specs:

Basler Electric
PRI  120V 60HZ  .43A
18VAC  35VA

TIA if anyone knows a good replacement!


  • Security Guru
  • ****
  • Posts: 1173
  • Karma: +91/-1
  • NICET III #121766
    • View Profile
Re: Z1100e Power Transformer question
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 06:27:53 AM »
The old moose panels were unique in using those 18V transformers.  16V 40VA transformers _will_ power them, but it's not really good for the alarm control _or_ the transformer.

All you can do for these is to search the online markets/ads for used Moose Zxxxx hardware.

These transformers are getting harder to find...
The Truth of Thermodynamics:
You can't win; you cant' break even; and you can't get out of the Game.


Powered by EzPortal