Alarm Monitoring

Alarm Monitoring

PPC Ad

Trustpilot Badge >

Women's Self Defense

Women's Self Defense

Members Online

149 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Need a "no credit check" alarm system  (Read 11869 times)

alarmmarketing

• View Profile
Need a "no credit check" alarm system
« on: January 13, 2012, 07:03:22 PM »
I own a marketing company, we offer various services. One of our campaigns is for a FL GE Home Security Dealer. Our reps make the sale and set up the install dates. The basic system pays us $600 the week after the install.

We're wanting to expand however what makes that difficult is that most homeowners have bad credit these days. There are only a finite amount of new homeowners, and the millions of call centers like mine are calling the same people over and over.

If we could sell a system that did not require credit checks, we could blow this out. So my question is, do any of you alarm dealers have a product, even possibly a do it yourself type of system that has monitoring which doesn't require a credit check?

If so, please tell me what the commissions would be. Obviously much less I'm sure. And also what the pay cycle is. And we'll go from there.

Security Monitor

• Security Guru
  • member: International Order of the llamas
    • View Profile
Re: Need a "no credit check" alarm system
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 07:18:26 PM »
I have heard of a few dealer programs tailored to what you are looking for, but they are far from financially stable for you.

First they require you to front all equipment, installation, and other upfront cost associated with the alarm system.  Second, they pay the same 'average monthly base commission' as you would get with any other Dealer program with the exception that they pay as you go. That means you are paid as the money is collected and there is no bulk upfront payments.

What you get is a customer contract for X months and payment of $X each month they are customers, but you absorb all the cost in hopes that they stay with you even with their bad credit.  If you have no concern that their bad credit could result in early cancellation, you should have no issues with this type of program.  However, if you think that their bad credit could cause them to cancell before going end of term, you eat the bulk of the cost out of your pocket.

Since the process of using credit checks for determining client ability to go full term was done after much research, its hard to belive that bad credit won't be a major factor in early defaults.

Smith Wesson Security

• Security Guru
    • View Profile
    • Smith & Wesson Security Services
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 07:47:38 AM »
We deal with a company that uses a sliding scale. Credit scores as low as 500.
Give me a call, we might be able to work something out. I can tell you upfront that the sales commission on these deals is no where close to $600.

1-888-761-7992
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 02:13:44 PM by admin »
*****We offer Honeywell equipment, Professional Monitoring, Compass and Total Connect Programming. Tuxedo Keypads, Honeywell panels and parts.
 sawcfl.com

Quarterwave

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 09:06:33 AM »
Do me a favor and GO AWAY. Your company and others like are giving the Alarm industry a bad name.

Smith Wesson Security

• Security Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 02:55:39 PM »
Why is that? Because we have to compete with other big companies who have ruined the industry? We did not start the free system with a credit check campaign.
FYI we only use a credit check for people who do not want to pay for a system up front.
The Alarm industry only gets a bad name from companies who prey on people and suck the life out of them with their impossible to get out of contracts.
Whether the company be big or small they can still be bad for the industry. We, my friend, are not.
*****We offer Honeywell equipment, Professional Monitoring, Compass and Total Connect Programming. Tuxedo Keypads, Honeywell panels and parts.
 sawcfl.com

Quarterwave

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 04:32:56 PM »
I meant that telemarketing companies.

The bait and hook, random calling deal....I loathe it.

amesalarm

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2012, 06:33:26 PM »
Right. I particularly liked the call I got on my alarm
business phone number, offering free "installation"
because they needed a "yard sign location in my
neighborhood".

But, wow, the yard sign was free too.  :D

Smith Wesson Security

• Security Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 08:05:56 AM »
I meant that telemarketing companies.

The bait and hook, random calling deal....I loathe it.

Sorry, my bad lol
 sawcfl.com

Quarterwave

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 08:35:58 AM »
It happens.... :)

inspector1973

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2012, 05:10:16 PM »
ADT comes to our home at least once a month.
Talking about high pressure sales..lol

JustinArons

• View Profile
Need a "no credit check" alarm system
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2018, 04:11:31 PM »
By the way I do have key access to the car, I do NOT have a remote for the immobiliser and I do NOT have a PIN number for it. I am willing to do anything including destruction of the alarm system to get the car moving.

Go to