Alarm Monitoring

PPC Ad

Trustpilot Badge >

Women's Self Defense

Women's Self Defense

Members Online

108 Guests, 1 User
williakz

Author Topic: Life Sentry  (Read 7200 times)

Quarterwave

Life Sentry
« on: February 13, 2012, 04:26:13 PM »
I have a couple new-in-box Logic Mark Life Sentry units in stock I would like to part with. I will sell them below wholesale/dealer cost. We changed directions and we are not going to sell these.

Reply here and we can PM if you want them.

Quarterwave

Re: Life Sentry
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 02:46:32 PM »
Can't even give em away at half price...

Danny B

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 06:32:02 PM »
First you should make sure you know what you want:
Would you want the Medical Alert to call:
1. 911
2. A call center
3. A friend or family member
4. A combination of these

Once you know what you want, then you can proceed to choose the best medical alert for YOU.

My friend recently got a medical alert for his mother from ATS. It has No Monthly Fees and it can be programmed to call up to four numbers (family or friends) and/ or 911.

He's very satisfied with it and he says it doesn't sacrifice any quality for its amazing price. It's very small, lightweight, and it can even be worn in the shower. It also has a very good range (over 500 feet).

« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 08:18:57 PM by admin »

eddieg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 08:31:58 PM »
I have a couple new-in-box Logic Mark Life Sentry units in stock I would like to part with. I will sell them below wholesale/dealer cost. We changed directions and we are not going to sell these.

Reply here and we can PM if you want them.
If you still have the Life Sentry PERS for sale send me an email at edgibrick @ gmail.com.

bramfrank

• Security Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 06:39:37 AM »
I've sold a pallet load of the Freedom Alert product to an apartment complex that is putting them into their older tenants' units as part of their service.

The device is essentially (no, it is exactly) like a portable, cordless phone with additions.

The remote is a small speakerphone, so if the owners falls in the bathroom and the base is in the kitchen at least they can still speak with the recipient of the call.  The pendant can be used to answer incoming calls. 

It can be programmed to dial up to 4 different numbers, then 911 - in any combination.  There is no monitoring with this product (though in the case of my bulk customer the first number dialled is the concierge and the last is 911 - the tenant can have his own numbers in addition to, or instead of the concierge's).

It is a DECT 6.0 device and can also be programmed with up to 3 additional remotes, which can be pendants, or they can be wall mounted devices with prominent engagement buttons - you might put one in a bathroom, for example.

The only complaint I've heard is that the rechargeable battery in the remote needs exchanging (there's a spare always charging in the base) more often than the book says.

The only complaint I have is that I have no RMR from the device.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 03:07:32 PM by admin »
Able1 is a twit.  Correction, Twit is too mild a term.

Quarterwave

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 03:56:26 PM »
We sell Guardian 911 now the Freedom Alert over the counter now. These are great.