Alarm Monitoring

Alarm Monitoring

PPC Ad

Trustpilot Badge >

Women's Self Defense

Women's Self Defense

Members Online

144 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Honeywell Net AXS web based  (Read 3270 times)

jhowse

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
Honeywell Net AXS web based
« on: December 18, 2012, 06:41:11 PM »
Looking for someone with some experience installing and configuring the settings for this system.

Issue: when using a schedule and ezetoggle everything works great until the morning when the schedule turns on for working hours at nine, all the readers all turn to green even though the first card rule of ezetoggle hasn't activated the strike. when it does activate the strike the reader leds are backwards for the day showing red when unlocked and green when locked.

Please help, it is a shit system and honeywell tech support isn't helping at all

DanST216

• Security Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Honeywell Net AXS web based
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 09:28:05 PM »
Sounds like your LED wiring may be backwards.

Or the programming of the LED relay might be backwards. You may need to check and make sure the LED is set to change state with the strike, not the default 2 seconds or what ever.

I don't have my manuals infront of me so I can't remember exactly where to go.

jhowse

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 06:43:57 AM »
I have went through all the setting and i can't see anything thing makes the readers follow the strikes.

bramfrank

• Security Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 08:43:21 AM »
Your attitude may need some adjustment along with the programming - calling it a 'shit system' is beyond inappropriate.

The problem appears to be that you don't have a detailed enough appreciation for the nuances of the system - you didn't even bother to detail what variant of the system (NetAXS-123, NetAXS-4, what firmware and other necessary details) you have deployed. 

We deploy NetAXS-4 based systems, always operated under WinPAK.  While expensive, the system rocks.  Then again, we've done dozens of systems and have gone through the training seminars.

I admit to never having heard the term 'ezetoggle', but then again, neither has Google.

I am of the opinion that access controls, no different that fire detection systems are beyond the ability of most DIY individuals to properly deploy.  I suggest you find a local professional familiar with the specific system you have installed (if there's one available) to configure your system.  If not, since it can be configured via the web, consider hiring someone remote to do what you need.
Able1 is a twit.  Correction, Twit is too mild a term.