Alarm Monitoring

Alarm Monitoring

PPC Ad

Trustpilot Badge >

Women's Self Defense

Women's Self Defense

Members Online

104 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Moose Z1100 system 2, Adding wireless?  (Read 3497 times)

• View Profile
Moose Z1100 system 2, Adding wireless?
« on: June 29, 2013, 08:15:45 PM »
I have a Moose Z1100 system 2 with available zones. I want to add a wireless received to add wireless door and window contacts to cover zones that are currently only covered with motion sensors so we can set the perimeter alarm when we are in the house. Any recommendations on a model that can be attached to my system so i can add wireless door and window contacts?

Also can i set my upstairs key pad to arm without an delay and and keep the delay on my first floor keypad?

bramfrank

• Security Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Moose Z1100 system 2, Adding wireless?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 04:09:27 AM »
There are several manufacturers of universal wireless adapters that can be added to any wired panel.

Linear and Visonic are probably the most well known companies that make equipment to do this - there are others out there, some of which may (or may not) be more flexible in terms of their accessories.  Google is your friend for this.

As to arming options - I suppose it depends on which version of the 1100 you have, but the 1100e certainly allows selecting of delay manually when arming, though I suspect your question is being asked from the perspective of defaults.
Able1 is a twit.  Correction, Twit is too mild a term.