Alarm Monitoring

Alarm Monitoring

PPC Ad

Trustpilot Badge >

Women's Self Defense

Women's Self Defense

Members Online

114 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: To Catch a Neighbor...  (Read 1483 times)

Chaser90EK

• View Profile
To Catch a Neighbor...
« on: July 03, 2014, 12:58:54 PM »
I have begun to suspect my neighbor has gained access to our condo association's emergency key box and has been accessing my condo while I'm away. I won't go into the details, but I assure you the evidence makes him very suspect. I would like to set up a camera to try to catch him in the act, but I am not sure how I should begin so I am writing for suggestions and advice. I can tell you that on my kitchen counter which is in view of the front door (only access point), I have a small netbook with a built in camera, but I don't know if that is sufficient for my project. However, I could use this computer and pair it with a USB camera if that is possible. This guy isn't very tech savvy, so I don't think I need to really hide this camera. Anyway, any information you could give me would be appreciated. Thanks.

tvtech

• Security Guru
    • View Profile
Re: To Catch a Neighbor...
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 11:42:18 PM »
I just posted to someone about "Foscam". Look it up on their homepage

RubenC

• Home Security Store - Sales
  • Security Pro
    • View Profile
    • Home Security Store - Sales
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 09:35:57 PM »
Come and check out our LNC116 from Lorex. Also stores recorded footage on the cloud and can be used via WiFi. If you have some questions or want to place an order my info is below. Thanks

Home Security Store
(888) 501-7870 Ext 212

omalleymso

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 01:24:17 PM »
I think you should check out GESS Technologies pinhole camera. You could hide it anywhere and be able to access if from your laptop as well as back up all the video it records remotely. Best of luck with the neighbor!

tommygunner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 06:28:45 PM »
There are android endoscopic cameras that hook to phone that can use too. They cost less than $20 and are pretty small.