Alarm Monitoring

Alarm Monitoring

PPC Ad

Trustpilot Badge >

Women's Self Defense

Women's Self Defense

Members Online

108 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Alarm Relay Monitoring  (Read 2578 times)

zplugger

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
Alarm Relay Monitoring
« on: December 22, 2014, 07:37:47 PM »
Just signed up with this company for alarm monitoring service, can not believe how smooth it went.Everybody was polite and had knowledge of my panel, not to
mention their supper rates. :)
                                                       Z
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 01:03:56 AM by admin »

Flyct

• Security Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Alarm Relay Monitoring
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 07:49:53 PM »
I highly recommend them. I went with them 2 weeks ago. I also purchased a CDMA cellular/IP device from them and activated it. The only negative I had was shipping the cell device took a week from Calif to Florida.

The rates are excellent, got an email from them with insurance discount certification letter. 

I opted for the interactive option via the Cell/IP device which gives me a virtual keypad on my smart phone.

Flyct

• Security Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Alarm Relay Monitoring
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 01:04:06 PM »
Update: 

Coming up on 2 years with Alarm Relay at primary house.  Since then I also signed up my daughter's house with Alarm Relay and added a dual path CDMA/IP w/wifi IP communicator by IPDATATEL.  Another very smooth installation.

Their response time when alarm was tripped in error has been excellent at both sites.

Adding or modifying zones are a piece of cake.  After zone was added and tested I just sent an email to their customer service.  Customer service sent an email back to me to confirm I was who I said I was and the next day the zones were added at the CS.

I have interactive ability at both sites with a virtual keypad.  It has come in handy to do some remote programming at my daughter's house. The interactive also gives ability to review event logs.

The net cost after insurance savings is minimal.
Annual cost for phone line / IP and cellular monitoring with interactive is $215.40 yr per home
Insurance discount at daughter's house is $84 yr
Insurance discount at primary house is $132 yr