Alarm Monitoring

PPC Ad

Trustpilot Badge >

Women's Self Defense

Women's Self Defense

Members Online

134 Guests, 1 User
EdLank

Author Topic: Bravo to designers of ADEMCO/Honeywell Vista panels! Excellent job!  (Read 1911 times)

Billy_C

• Security Master
    • View Profile
I'm a bit older and have had a lifetime of working with various electronic gadgets. With most of them you can't do this or can't do that. You can do EVERYTHING BUT what you really need to do! (Frustrating.)

Anyway I've had a VISTA alarm system for years, but never had time to tinker with it much. But recently have acquired many of the accessories for this system and have been having fun getting the various gadgets to work.

And you know what?

For the FIRST TIME in my life, I have found a product which was so well thought out, that it will do EVERYTHING I want to do! Someone went to a lot of work designing the VISTA product line and accessories.

So BRAVO to the people at Pittway / Alarm Device Manufacturing/ADEMCO (later acquired by Honeywell) who designed the VISTA system in the late 1980's.

Following is a bit of ADEMCO history. VISTA is mentioned toward the very bottom of the page...
http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Pittway_Corp.aspx
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 11:27:47 AM by Billy_C »

Sterling Donnelly

• Security Guru
    • View Profile
    • No contract alarm monitoring and DIY friendly home security!
Re: Bravo to designers of ADEMCO/Honeywell Vista panels! Excellent job!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 10:11:21 AM »
We love Honeywell product too! VISTA panels have been rock solid, full featured systems for a long time now.
Alarmgrid.com offers the full line of Honeywell security equipment and no contract alarm monitoring services with plans starting at only $10/month. Come check us out to see detailed product descriptions catered towards the DIY security community.