Alarm Monitoring

Alarm Monitoring

PPC Ad

Trustpilot Badge >

Women's Self Defense

Women's Self Defense

Members Online

120 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: We are thinking of changing monitoring providers to All American Monitoring  (Read 2704 times)

troutdog

• Security Pro
  • If it makes sense, your doing it wrong
    • View Profile
We have been with SentryNet for almost 3 years. Before SN we were using Comporium and decided to switch due to a lower rate. Last week we were approached by All American Monitoring. The price difference seems to good to be true claiming $2.50 month including free supervised open/closes. We don't have the price breakdown for cellular/IP reports as of yet and scheduled for a conference call in the morning. That's about a 45% difference from SN and I was wondering if anyone has ever dealt with this company and maybe give the pros/cons concerning them. Any info we be greatly appreciated, Thank you

Guyfromhe

• Security Guru
    • View Profile
On their site it says they are a wholesaler of monitoring services for alarm dealers, I am surprised they are working with individual customers.

Their site indicates they do in fact offer monitoring for $2.50 / month per account and that they are CSAA 5 Diamond listed so that means they are a certified and top rated monitoring station (I verified they are a legitimate member on the CSAA site so you should be able to trust them).

I'd say if they are willing to offer services to you at that rate there's no reason to not switch. I don't have any direct experience with them however.

You will pay much more than $2.50 for GSM services however. Probably $10-15 per month on top of the $2.50.  IP will be cheaper for sure but less reliable.

troutdog

• Security Pro
  • If it makes sense, your doing it wrong
    • View Profile
Thanks Guyfromhe, our company has right at 450 customers and this would be a huge price difference for us. We will find out more tomorrow on the conference call. Thanks again

micheal

• Security Pro
    • View Profile
What company offers monitoring for $2.50 / month? if its true  I need more info please? I'm very interested?

Guyfromhe

• Security Guru
    • View Profile
All American Monitoring... Says so right on the top corner of their website. However they seem to be a wholesaler and don't indicate they sell services to the public on their site... You can try calling them if you want.

https://allamericanmonitoring.com/

I don't know anything about them other than what their website says.

AlarmMike

• Administrator
  • Security Guru
    • View Profile
Yes, they are a wholesaler to alarm companies.
1993-1995   Worked for one of the "nationals"  /  1996-Present   Independent dealer
Systems supported:   DSC, Ademco/Honeywell, ITI/GE/Interlogix
-----------------------------
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.
- Kidney transplant recipient 04/27/2011