Alarm Monitoring

Alarm Monitoring

PPC Ad

Trustpilot Badge >

Women's Self Defense

Women's Self Defense

Members Online

112 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: looking for a professional home automation system  (Read 1554 times)

FrankMiles

• View Profile
looking for a professional home automation system
« on: July 13, 2016, 01:10:33 AM »
I am looking to replace a my security alarm systems at my house and looking for the ones with the latest facilities like smart phone access to alarm systems. While googling I came to know about quite a few home security companies like ADT, Simplisafe, Think Protection, through a review website. I came across reviews on Good Alarm Bad Alarm (http://www.goodalarmbadalarm.com/ )  home security providers. I am not quite sure of which one to choose from. Any suggestion?

AlarmMike

• Administrator
  • Security Guru
    • View Profile
Re: looking for a professional home automation system
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 01:46:29 AM »
My honest opinion would be to avoid national companies and go with a local company.  Customer service tends to be better.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.
- Kidney transplant recipient 04/27/2011

Guyfromhe

• Security Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 09:44:59 AM »
2Gig panels have some pretty good automation stuff built in and are reasonably priced.

Honeywell with their Vista panels and extra modules like the VAM or Tux can also do alarm and automation...

Most professional alarm systems have some sort of smartphone app.

Other than basic security and smartphone access what sort of features are you looking for?

paolo

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 10:48:11 AM »
You can purchase the 2GIG Control Panel Wireless Alarm and related products from any electronic supply retailers  and install your home security system yourself its easy. This is a great option if you’re fairly tech savvy and want to save a significant amount of money. You can control your system from your smartphone or the Internet through 2GIG’s partner, Alarm.com.