Alarm Monitoring

PPC Ad

Trustpilot Badge >

Women's Self Defense

Women's Self Defense

Members Online

53 Guests, 1 User
ldingo

Author Topic: The skybell Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera is a doorbell with an integrated camera,  (Read 735 times)

micheal

• Security Pro
    • View Profile
The skybell Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera is a doorbell with an integrated camera, PIR motion sensor, digital microphone and speaker, enabling homeowners to answer the door, speak to visitors via two-way audio, record doorbell triggered clips, and set motion triggered automation rules – all right from their Alarm,..com app.
 You will always know who is at the front door! With a 1080p camera, motion sensors, color night vision, real-time alerts and Smar...t Home automation, the Skybell HD and Alarm..com are helping to create a safer home.
 Requirements:
•Power: Power: 8-36VAC, 10VA or 12VDC, 0.5 to 1.0A wired to in-home mechanical chime. Digital doorbell chime compatibility requires SkyBell Digital Doorbell Adapter - not included.
•Wi-Fi: Compatible with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz up to 150 Mbps.
•Mounting: Mounting plate affixes to flat surface, and utilizes existing doorbell wiring.
•Mobile Device: Alarm. .com App compatible with Apple iOS, Android. Mobile device not included.
 Specifications:
•Video Camera: 1080p/720p resolution, 180° view, auto-scaling, full-color.
•Night Vision: Full-color night vision.
•Audio: Omni-directional microphone.
•Motion Sensor: Detects motion up to 8’ range
•Battery Life: 3 to 5 years
•Dimensions: 2.8 inches/7.1 cm wide, 0.9 inches/2.2 cm deep, 1.9 ounces/53.8 g weight.
•Environment: Outdoor use, operating temp -40°F/-40°C to 140°F/60°C, 0-100% condensing, water resistant

http://www.lowvoltagesupply.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=skybell&Submit=

Sterling Donnelly

• Security Guru
    • View Profile
    • No contract alarm monitoring and DIY friendly home security!
This still seems like an advertisement. Did you just delete your old thread and create a new one?

You don't happen to work for lowvoltagesupply do you Michael? It seems like all (or most) of your posts on this forum have links to that site or reference having alarm equipment available.

Just so everyone knows, that product integrates with Alarm.com and with Honeywell's Total Connect 2.0 service as well.
Alarmgrid.com offers the full line of Honeywell security equipment and no contract alarm monitoring services with plans starting at only $10/month. Come check us out to see detailed product descriptions catered towards the DIY security community.

micheal

• Security Pro
    • View Profile
I don't work for lowvoltagesupply or alarm.com or 2gig but I install a lot of 2gig and alarm.com staff.

micheal

• Security Pro
    • View Profile
Looks like you work for alarmgrid"?

Sterling Donnelly

• Security Guru
    • View Profile
    • No contract alarm monitoring and DIY friendly home security!
I don't work for lowvoltagesupply or alarm.com or 2gig but I install a lot of 2gig and alarm.com staff.

It just seems like you do when looking at all of your posts and in this post it seems like you even say you do - http://www.shieldlab.com/forum/index.php/topic,35845.msg162481.html#msg162481. "Glad to hear that, I'm low voltage supply Tech Dan asked me to  help."

I do work for Alarm Grid as is clearly displayed in my signature.
Alarmgrid.com offers the full line of Honeywell security equipment and no contract alarm monitoring services with plans starting at only $10/month. Come check us out to see detailed product descriptions catered towards the DIY security community.