Alarm Monitoring

PPC Ad

Trustpilot Badge >

Women's Self Defense

Women's Self Defense

Members Online

117 Guests, 1 User
fredlogo

Author Topic: Residential security system  (Read 1092 times)

cynthia123

• View Profile
Residential security system
« on: April 28, 2017, 08:59:49 AM »
As my house is very old I am planning to renovate it for my daughter’s bday on  26th of August this year. As she is our only daughter we have decided to make it a grand function inviting all our relatives and friends. We have decided to organize the party at home itself.
As there will be lots of jewelry at home, I am thinking of securing the house. Thus along with the renovation, I am planning to install a security system at home which involves CCTV cameras. With the help of the CCTV camera solutions in Vancouver, we will be able to monitor each part of the house hence burglary attack can be prevented to a large degree. Do you have any ideas on how security can be strengthened? Could you please offer me any suggestions on how to choose the best security company?

securitydude123

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
Re: Residential security system
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 05:02:34 AM »
Monitoring your own cameras, camera monitoring is a load of poop. if you have a alarm go off just check it on your phone... i suggest use flir Cameras, plug and play system anyone can install it. honestly you plug the cameras in its down, hook to internet and easy added to phone app. As for monitoring of alarm system just get any company to install a DSC alarm system, unless you have experience in it and get a cheep monitoring company to monitor it..
"Don't be a prisoner of your own style"