Alarm Monitoring

Alarm Monitoring

PPC Ad

Trustpilot Badge >

Women's Self Defense

Women's Self Defense

Members Online

137 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Powerlink 3 error:This site canít be reached ​​192.168.1.17 refused to connect.  (Read 282 times)

arik11

• View Profile
I have now installed the Powerlink 3 in the powermaster 10 F/W:I17.133. .Its picked up by the system, it has the correct IP (​192.168.1.17) through DHCP, correct gateway, and can be pinged via the network,
However logging in to the ip results with a white page This site canít be reached
​​192.168.1.17 refused to connect
. Tried with or without port 443. Tried with or without HTTPS , any help you could give me?Thanks in Advance.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 02:14:45 AM by arik11 »

twisted

• Security Guru
    • View Profile
are you on the same LAN ?  Required for that IP range "private class C address", not route-able (cannot cross a router as-is).

I really don't know much about the Powerlinks.  Never heard of Powerlink 3 before - perhaps it is specific to Powermaster.   In the off-chance the interface similar to versions for Powermax series, search for "Powerlink" not "Powerlink 3" .

No instructions with this thing?

bertbert72

• View Profile
The Powermaster-10 manual includes this line in section F1.

PowerLink3 IP Communicator does not include viewing by cameras or control of options via a web interface

From reading other posts on the subject it appears that the IP connectivity can only be used by a PowerManage server, i.e. an alarm company and not an end user.  You may or may not find that you can point it to a server running the update.php / notify.php scripts as detailed on this board (don't think anyone has tried a Powerlink3) but it doesn't look like you will be able to simply access a web page as in previous versions.

Yeche

• View Profile
I am using powerLink3 to connect with the Visonic-GO Android application