Alarm Monitoring

PPC Ad

Trustpilot Badge >

Women's Self Defense

Women's Self Defense

Members Online

146 Guests, 1 User
murphy62

Author Topic: Alarm Equipment For Sale: Voice Module, Cellular Comm, Power transformer  (Read 897 times)

GeoDosch

• View Profile
I upgraded a Vista 40 panel, and have the following equipment available.  It is all working (recently removed from a fully operational alarm system)

Telular Telguard TG-4 3G/4G Cellular Alarm backup Cell reporting
$159 OBO
Telguard TG-4 back-up communicator.  It was purchased new in June 2016 (to upgrade a sunset TG-4 2G unit.)  It allows using a landline for primary communications to Central Station reporting, and cellular communications if the primary circuit fails. It supports current 3G/4G cellular technology.  Power transformer, antenna and installation guide are included.  Also includes EOL resistors for monitored operation.

Honeywell Ademco 4285 VIP Remote Phone Access Voice Module for Vista alarm panel
$59 OBO
Ademco 4285 voice module. It allows remotely accessing a Vista alarm panel over any phone line, and controlling the panel following voice prompts and using the phone's keypad.  Includes the Installation Instructions / Operating Guide and a Phone Access User's Guide.

Honeywell 1361 16.5VAC 40VA Plug In Class 2 Transformer 1361-GT (NEW)
$19 OBO
New Honeywell 1361 GT power transformer with ground (3-wire) for a Vista 128 alarm panel.  It was never installed, and only powered on to confirm proper operation.

Shipping is billed at actual cost (no handling charges added.)  If purchasing multiple items, all with be packaged together to save shipping costs.  Preferred payment is through PayPal.  Any questions, or if you would like to see photos of any item, just ask.

GeoDosch

• View Profile
Since I haven't had any takers on these items, I'm willing to accept pretty much any offer on them.  If I get multiple offers, naturally I'll take the highest one.  I'd prefer to get them to someone who can make use of them, rather than have them end-up as recycling fodder.

GeoDosch

• View Profile
Re: Alarm Equipment For Sale: Voice Module, Cellular Comm, Power transformer
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 01:20:41 PM »
Last call for this equipment.  By the end of the week it's going to the electronics recycling drop-off.  I'm just hoping that it can find another home, and not just become additional waste.  Anyone interested can have it for the cost of shipping (no handling mark-up.)  If I get multiple requests for an item, then I'll let all interested parties know, and they can bid for it (though that seems unlikely at this point.)

If you're interested, reply here or PM me.

MichaelHarris259

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 01:33:20 AM »
The appliances you have defined are quite optimal but don't you think the prices are high...!!!

GeoDosch

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 06:44:41 AM »
The appliances you have defined are quite optimal but don't you think the prices are high...!!!
Charging the cost of shipping is too high?  I'm not sure if that was supposed to be a joke, or if you're trolling