Trustpilot Badge >

Women's Self Defense

Women's Self Defense

Members Online

128 Guests, 0 Users

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
From DSC's website...

"Accordingly, you are asked not to post any potentially confidential information about DSC or any competitor including but not limited to competitive nonpublic product information or positive or negative information about any DSC competitor, or pricing data of DSC or its competitors.

I myself will never risk litigation or jeopardize my relationship with DSC or any other manufacturer or service provider I utilize.  Any information I disclose is public knowledge or available for public access.
I just put together a home made PC-LINK cable to monkey with my alarm board.

I desperately need DLS2002, Anyone>?  I see years ago (2005), people were getting there hands on it.

Please guys!! Need links or something.

Thanks

Adam
You can tie the Lyric thermostat into TC2 for cloud based control of the thermostat but it won't integrate with the Tuxedo Touch for local control.

You'd have to use the thermostat or a computer/mobile device running TC2 if you wanted to control it when in the home.

The Lyric round thermostat only integrates on a system level with the all-in-one wireless Lyric security system.
Thanks, I will try that!
Simple enough . . . . you wire up a small 12 volt control relay - + connection from the relay goes to the Aux + power output the relay - goes to the output in question.
Programming:
Locations 46, 47 and 48
46 segment 1 set to '9' (AC Fail)
47 segment 1 set to '0'
48 segment 1 set to '0' (Follow)
Segments 2-4 of 46 and 47, and segment 2 of 48 and 'don't care' if you use no other outputs.
Hi

I'm trying to learn how to use this communicator to send me SMS and learning in general (I've made a post regarding SMS).
In this post I'm asking for something more precise: register [350]
In the Appendix B of the Alexor guide it explains that I can use (1 or 2) 20BPS, (3) DTMF, (4) SIA, (6) Residential.
But in the explanation of [350] it says "if phone numers are programmed for use with the TL256GS/GS2065 modules the programmed format must be SIA or Contact ID."
So, I assume I have to use 3 o 4. But my question is, does it matters if I'm only interested in SMS?

Regards
Hello,

I cannot find a definite answer to this anywhere...thanks for your help in advance.  I have a Vista 20p with TUX Wifi controllers.  Is it possible to control the Lyric Wifi (2nd gen) thermostat from the TUX keypads and from TC 2.0?

Thanks again!
It was a prepaid chip. I've made a trip and forgot to put some money into it... and when you leave it alone for some time the mobile phone company unilaterally deactivate the chip. I bought a new one in the same place as the earlier.
First determine which zone you moved the wiring to on the main board.  Section 001 is where you then program the zone type.  Finally, ensure the partition is turned on for that zone in 202.

Of course, you will need to reprogram the zone labels as well for the keypads.
Why did you change out the SIM card?  Where did you get the new SIM from?  That's most likely your problem.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10