The BR-2012 series switch is a 3/8" diameter recessed switch designed for residential, commercial and industrial wood door and window and frames.
- Size: 3/8"
- Gap: We recommend at least 1/4" to 1" Gap
- Wire Lead Gauge: 22 AWG
- Wire Lead Length: 18"
- Contact State: Normally-closed until contacts are separated
- Dimensions: Contact: 3/8" x 3/4" x 3/8", Magnet: Contact: 3/8" x 3/4" x 3/8",
Wire: 1/8" x 1/16" x 18"
- Description: Stubby press to fit.
Magnetic alarm contacts are the first line of defense in your security system. They are inexpensive, very reliable, and in most cases out of sight. Alarm contacts should be used on all doors and windows. The most basic sensors of any alarm system is a door and window Magnetic Contact Switch. This type of contact switch is for normally closed circuits; this means that the when the magnets are lined up with the switch the circuit is closed. Move the magnetic away from the switch causes the sensor to open. The security panel sees this, and if the system is armed, an alarm will occur. When it comes to alarm contacts you can trust the WINN brand security products.
|What's in the box||(1) 3/8 Stubby Press Fit Contact from WINN Security|
- Easy installReview by Gene
- Pretty fast shipping and the unit was exactly as describedReview by Nick
- Nice replacement Review by Paolo
- Works as advertisedReview by David L Parker