- Size: 3/8"
- Gap: We recommend no more than a 1" Gap
- Wire Lead Gauge: 22 AWG
- Wire Lead Length: 18"
- Contact State: Normally-closed until contacts are separated
- Dimensions: Contact: 3/8" x 3/4" x 3/8", Magnet: 1/4" x 1/4" x 1/8", Wires: 1/8" x 1/16" x 18"
- Description: Ideal for tight fitting window frames where you cannot drill a hole for magnet.
The BR-1012DM Series Mini Contacts are Press Fit magnetic contacts with Mini magnets. The BR-1012DM Series Mini Contacts are Press Fit magnetic contacts with wire connections and Mini magnets. Mini magnets deliver strong protection in a low-profile design - virtually eliminating the risk of window damage during installation. Just 1/8" thick, the magnets surface mount easily with glue, double-stick tape (included), or stainless steel screw (included).
Magnetic alarm contacts are the first line of defense in your security system. They are inexpensive, very reliable, and in most cases out of sight. Alarm contacts should be used on all doors and windows. The most basic sensors of any alarm system is a door and window Magnetic Contact Switch. This type of contact switch is for normally closed circuits; this means that the when the magnets are lined up with the switch the circuit is closed. Move the magnetic away from the switch causes the sensor to open. The security panel sees this, and if the system is armed, an alarm will occur. When it comes to alarm contacts you can trust the WINN brand security products.
|What's in the box||(1) Mini Recess with 3/8 in. Tight Fit Magnet by WINN|
- Perfect replacement partReview by Luis
- Easy and way cheaper than a service callReview by Jose
- This magnetic reed switches work as advertised. The quality is ...Review by Eric